The Vacuum Pumping System (VPS) Manufactured by Everest has vastly Improved Operational efficiency in a Pharmaceutical Company in India.
- Process India, April 2011
Water seems to be a superabundant natural resource on planet earth. However, only 0.3 per cent of the world’s total amount of water can be used as clean drinking water. Man requires huge amounts of drinking water every day and extracts it from nature for innumerable purposes.
- Pumps –N- Valves, Jan-Mar 2011
- Everything About Water –Nov 2007
Water aerated naturally by flowing over sandy or pebbly beds or rocky falls has been acclaimed by writers of all ages and countries. Only a few of these enthusiasts realized that the waters they so highly praised were clear, bright, sparkling, tasteless and odorless when they reached the streams.
- Pumps – N – Valves , April 2010
- Industrial Products Source, May 2010
- National Products News, May 2010
- Purchase, July 2010
- Purchase, Annual 2008
In many industrial processes, low pressure spent steam is let off into atmosphere and goes off as waste heat. Thermal separation processes such as evaporation and distillation are energy sensitive. The need for reducing energy costs led to multi-effect plants, then to thermal vapor compression and finally to use of mechanical vapor compression.
- Pumps Valves and Systems, May-Jun 2010
A wide range of vacuum pumps available today present situations in which the user can get confused regarding their optimum selection. Some pumps can be used as ‘stand-alone’ solutions to pumping problems while others have to be used in combination along with intermediate essentials such as inter-stage condenser, traps, filters etc.
- Environmental Pollution Control Journal, September – October 2010
- Industry 2.0 , October 2010
- Engineering Advances, September-October 2010
- Everything About Water, October – 2010
- Chemical Engineering World, October 2010
- OEM , OCTOBER 2010
- Engineering Advances, October, 2003
- Chemical Products Finder, October, 2003
- Purchase, October, 2003
- Industrial Reference, November, 2003
- Chemical Engineering World, November, 2003
- Industry 2.0, December, 2003
“Technical Notes on Principles of Solvent Recovery and application of Vacuum Boosters to boost Solvent Recovery”
- Purchase, August, 2003
- Search – The Industrial Sourcebook, August, 2002
- National Products News, September, 2002
- Everything About Water, July-August, 2003
- Technology Trends, November, 2003
- Chemical World, August 25, 2003
- Chemical Purchase, August, 2003
- Industrial Products Finder, September, 2003
- National Products News, October, 2003
- Industry 2.0, November, 2003