Single Stage Turbo Blower
Everest being the leader in the manufacturing and supply of the twin lobe & tri-lobe blowers also has a stronghold on the Turbo Blowers as well having high speed, higher pressure difference and less power consumption.
The blowers adopt aerodynamics approach to increase the “Pressure Energy” & “Speed Energy” on the sucked air by the high speed rotating impeller generating high centrifugal force. Then the “Speed Energy” would transfer to be static pressure when it flows in the diffuser which will increase the air pressure.
Main Characteristics of the Single stage centrifugal Blower
- Gd2 is low, easier to start.
- Easy to control the noise level.
- High-grade balanced light rotor will generate high frequency noise which can be easily controlled.
- Less footprint and convenient maintenance
- Reliable performance
- Flow available up to 60,000 m3/hr.
- Max differential pressure of 2 bar can be achieved.
- Flow can be controlled by guided vane.
- Blower can work smoothly under variable loads.