Multistage Centrifugal Blower
Everest Blowers Pvt Ltd is India’s leading manufacturer of Blowers with a world class facility at Bahadurgarh, Haryana. We have more than 1,50,000 installations of blowers in India & abroad. With the change in the demand in the market Everest Blowers opened up to the new era of the blowers named as Multistage Centrifugal blowers.
Multistage centrifugal blower, based on technology of welding multistage low speed centrifugal is new generation high efficiency product, gathering some patented technologies and longtime blower experiences of design and fabrication, which can satisfy users’ appeal.
- The shell of inlet and outlet, and return channel of blower are fully adapt to impeller
- The streamline design reduces loss.
- The impeller is designed by three-dimensional meridian plane and compound curve technology, enjoys high efficiency.
- The impeller intake seal-inducer improves inlet fluidity of impeller.
- The airfoil return-flow blade can reduces loss, gets high static pressure.
- The blower performance was optimized with fluid analysis technology, the polytrophic efficiency is up to 78%.
- Some blowers use Three-dimensional impeller, which have high efficiency and good performance.
- After strict dynamic balance, the rotor has low vibration, high reliability and low overall noise.
- The structure of blower is advanced and reasonable. Easy-worn parts are few.
- Installation, operation and maintenance are convenient.