Biogas Blowers & Compressors
EVEREST Biogas Blowers | Compressors based on Positive Displacement Air Blower principle, have been specially developed for pumping of Biogas. These are generally used in biogas lines to boost the gas pressure to meet the burner input demand. These are generally vertical flow type in construction, i.e. suction top & discharge at bottom, so as to prevent any accumulation of corrosive matter inside the casing. Since they operate in closed loop, suction and discharge silencers are generally not required. Special material of construction, lubrication and sealing arrangements make them ideal choice for Biogas boosting applications. Provision for a vacuum switch is provided at the inlet of the blower, so that incase the biogas generation falls below the pumping speed of the blower, the blower trips and this prevents vacuum overloading. Similarly provision for a pressure switch is provided on the discharge line to safeguard the blower against excessive discharge pressures.
BIOGAS BLOWERS | COMPRESSORS
Special blowers, capable of handling different gases, are also available at Everest. Material of construction and constructional details vary to meet different gas requirements. For inflammable and toxic gases, leak tightness is ensured. Basic designs are modified, depending upon the nature of gas to be handled and customers’ requirements. Water jet injection cooling can also be provided to keep the gas temperatures low.
- 100% oil free air delivery
- Factory engineered, Factory guaranteed, superior product
- Improved volumetric efficiency and reduced operating temperatures
- Alloy steel hardened and ground timing gears, oil splash lubricated
- Anti-friction bearings
- Vertical flow design prevents accumulation of corrosive matter inside the main chamber
- Rotary Oil Sealing
- Large inlet & outlet connections for minimal loss
- All bearings are oil splash lubricated for effective lubrication
- Rigid one piece CI casing & end plates
- Easy rotor timing setting
- No vanes, valves or rings to wear
- Dynamically balanced rotor shaft assembly (Grade 6.3 ISO 1940-1986)
- Alloy steel toughened shafts ground to close tolerances
- Performance testing as per standard test procedure STP-01 based on BS 1571-2:1975 and ISO 1217:2009
- All blowers are manufactured on state of the art, imported CNC machines, machined to close tolerances with high degree of accuracy on profile machining, ensuring high volumetric efficiency.
- All major components are interchangeable making Everest the first and only manufacturer to attain the same